- Blume Blue Lavender powder: as per the recommended amount or to taste
- Hot water: just enough to liquify the powder
- Milk of your choice: approx. 1 cup (adjust based on cup size)
- Heavy cream: for whipping and topping
- Sugar: to sweeten the whipped cream, to taste
- Lucky Charms rainbows: for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix the Blume Blue Lavender powder with hot water until you get a smooth, liquified mixture.
- Combine the Blume mixture with your chosen milk, stirring until well-blended.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream with sugar until you achieve a soft and creamy texture.
- Take one of our exclusive to-go cups and artistically coat the inside with the whipped cream, creating cloud-like shapes.
- Pour in the Blume and milk mixture.
- Top your latte with a dollop of the whipped cream.
- Garnish with Lucky Charms rainbows for that magical touch.
Note: Adjust the ingredient quantities based on your personal taste preference.
P.S. Want to sip your Rainbow Cloud Latté in style?
Check out our adorable Korean-style to-go cups! They're not just convenient – they'll also add a dash of charm to your home café. 🍵💕
Follow us on Instagram @ggummstudio